Fashion+Fitness in a compression sock
Introducing Lily Trotters - the world’s first designer high-performance compression socks, especially for women.
With Lily Trotters your legs will look sassy and feel energized while you:
- Run a mile or a marathon
- Attack that Cross Fit WOD or uphill ride
- Fly across the country or the world
- Work a 12-hour shift
- Sit or stand for endless hours
- Manage a mom schedule – and the boardroom, too
- Keep pace with a go-go lifestyle
- Lily Trotters were created by Creative Director Susan Costa-Walston in 2012 after discovering the benefits of compression socks, but unable to find any fashion-forward choices.
- Lily Trotters are built marathon strong, whether you run two miles, 26.2. or more.
- Lily Trotters are available in five unique designs, each with color options to suit every outfit and style.
- Available in custom designs for sports teams and other bulk-order customers.
- Lily Trotters are easier to get on and take off than other athletic brands, according to user feedback.
- Lily Trotters are USA tested high-performance gradient compression (15-20 mmHg).
- Lily Trotters are 100% sourced and made in the USA.
- Lily Trotters are made of the finest micro nylon for a luxurious feel.
- Lily Trotters are moisture-wicking and antimicrobial.
After working for 20 years in Washington, DC as a creative director and then a principal in her own design firm, Susan Costa-Walston decided to take time to focus on her role as a single mom. She carefully balanced her life between part-time consulting, managing a home and raising her daughter. She knew she would have to go back to working full time at some point, but wanted to make her second career one that held more meaning to her personally.Download Full Bio
Buzz about Lily Trotters
“Compression socks can be so boring, so I loved how these had a little personality and kept my circulation going. Felt great after my run and the next day—and this is after a 2-month hiatus due to a foot injury."Women's Running
First of all, I could actually get them on without hurting myself. Where my other socks feel almost excessively squeezy, these felt like they were compressing just right. The top is slightly ruffled and pink. SUPER freaking cute. I wore them around the house and for my 8 mile pace run and my legs felt so great that I sped up!Lauren, Run Salt Run
I wore these to work the day after the Reston 10 Miler, and I definitely noticed the compression. Plus, my legs felt good during my run the next day. Lily Trotters are thin enough to wear with regular shoes and they come in several fashionable designs! I’m watching their progress on Kickstarter.Running with Perseverance
You know I love me some compression socks. Holy cuteness this pair from Lily Trotters was like a breath of fresh spring air. Could the dots be any cuter? I think not. The socks are super well made and have a luxurious feel you’ll want to wear every day.Marcia's Healthy Slice
I've washed them with my running gear and they have maintained their compressive elasticity. They are still as cute as the day they came in the mail. My favorite feature is the frilly trim at the top. At my job, I spend all day on my feet, and I'd buy more fashionable designs to wear under pants. Between the Lily Trotters and my Danskos, I'd be all set!Taking the Long Way Home
So I put my new Lily Trotters to the test and…hallelujah! They were significantly easier to put on. Just as advertised, they were also extremely cushiony, comfortable, and stylish and provided a good amount of compression without being quite as tight as the Pro Compression brand.Charissa Running
They are amazing! Some of the other compression socks I have are very difficult to get on and I almost punch myself in the face doing so! These had just the right amount of compression and are super cute!Madeleines & Marathons
What I love about Lily Trotter, besides the fact they’re so darn cute, sassy and thin enough for regular shoes, is that you don’t have to fight to get them on or off.fRan, I Run Long
I think they may have gotten me through the run. Thank you Lily Trotters!My First 5k and more...